Please pardon the noise and dust while the Library expands and upgrades space for the New Mexico and Indian Law collections. Assistance finding material, as well as free ear plugs, are available at the Library Desk.
Monday August 17, 2015 – Saturday December 12, 2015
Visit here for hours of operation for future semesters and intersessions
Monday - Thursday: 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Friday: 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Saturday: 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Sunday: 12:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Monday - Friday: 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Saturdays & Sundays: No reference
The Law Library is open every day of the year EXCEPT when Bratton Hall is closed for the following holidays which are officially observed by UNM per Business Policy 3405:
- Winter break (December 23, 2015 through January 1, 2016)
- Martin Luther King Day (January 18, 2016)
- Memorial Day (May 30, 2016)
- Independence Day (July 3-4, 2015)
- Labor Day (September 7, 2015)
- Thanksgiving Day (November 26-27, 2015)