The Library's summer remodeling project to expand and upgrade space for the New Mexico and Indian Law collections is underway. Work has begun on the upper floor and will be noisy at times so you are encouraged to use the lower floor.
Sunday May 10, 2015 – Sunday August 16, 2015
Visit here for hours of operation for future semesters and intersessions
Monday - Thursday: 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Friday: 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Saturday: 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Sunday: 12:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Monday - Friday: 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Saturdays & Sundays: No reference
The Law Library is open every day of the year EXCEPT when Bratton Hall is closed for the following holidays which are officially observed by UNM per Business Policy 3405:
- Winter break (December 24, 2014 through January 2, 2015)
- Martin Luther King Day (January 19, 2015)
- Memorial Day (May 25, 2015)
- Independence Day (July 3-4, 2015)
- Labor Day (September 7, 2015)
- Thanksgiving Day (November 26-27, 2015)