The Library Computer Lab is located upstairs from the reference desk in room 3313 and is accessible 24/7.
Computers: Six PCs, two of which offer Adobe Acrobat.
Printing: Law students receive a 600-page printing credit each semester from the Law School and a 200-page print credit each semester on their UNM ID.
To access the 600 free copies, send jobs to either:
- UNM School of Law Printer
- Jobs go to the black and white Konica Minolta machine.
- Login to printer using last 4 digits of your Banner ID and first 2 letters of your last name.
- Library Dell Printer
- Jobs go to the Dell machine.
- Jobs print automatically, no login is required.
To access the 200 free copies, send jobs to:
- WiFi_IT_Q and name your print job when prompted
- Jobs go to the HP machine labeled Paw Prints/WiFi_IT_Q.
- Swipe your UNM ID at the Pharos print release station to the immediate left of the printer.
LexisNexis provides a dedicated printer for unlimited free printing of documents from its database.
Scanning and Copying: The UNM School of Law Printer is a multi-function device that also allows you to scan to email and photocopy.
Computer Lab Problems: Report problems (including toner cartridge replacement and paper tray refills) to the Circulation Desk, after hours email the IT Helpdesk. Report Lexis printer problems to the Lexis student reps.
More information: For help with wireless printing, print quotas, and other IT issues, consult the IT and Media Services Help Guides available on the Law School’s intranet.