Law Library Technology
The following technology is available in the Library:
- A charging station for cell phones and multimedia devices is located on the upper floor
- Free scanning to email is available on the multi-function devices located across from the Circulation Desk and on the upper floor
- Print release stations are located just inside the Library’s front doors and on the lower floor
- Flip video recorders, digital audio recorders, headphones, and audiocassette players are available at the Circulation Desk
- Audiovisual materials are available at the Circulation Desk. VCRs and DVD players with monitors are available in the study rooms so that media on older formats continue to be accessible.
- A microform reader-printer is located on the upper floor and can print both microfilm and microfiche. For assistance with the reader-printer, please ask at the Circulation Desk.