Law students seeking assistance with legal research have several options:
- Contact the Reference Desk. Librarians are available during regular business hours in person, by email, or phone.
- Schedule a research consultation. This is especially helpful for students working on a seminar paper, law journal note, researching for work, etc. To schedule a consultation, contact the individual librarian directly. If you don't know which librarian to contact, send us an email.
- Watch a video. The Summer Research Series is a collection of instructional videos on legal research topics produced by the UNM Law Library Faculty. Find them on the UNM Law Media Services Website under Recordings: Internal Events.
Legal Research Links
Search the CatalogAdvanced Search
Main Library Journal Search
Popular Research Guides
- Environment & Natural Resources Law Guide
- Finding Journal Articles
- Indian Law Research Guides
- New Mexico Legal Research Guide
- Resources for Student Writing