Services to Law Faculty
The Faculty Request Database provides a simple and reliable method to initiate requests for assistance from the library by automatically routing the request to the appropriate individual for action. Faculty members may also use the database to monitor the progress of their requests.
Sign into the database with your UNM Law Username and Password, the same one you use for your UNM Law School login.
Of course, you may also visit, call, or send an email to the Reference Desk (firstname.lastname@example.org; 277-0935) or speak directly with any librarian or library staff member.
Finally, if you would like to discuss any aspect of Library policies and services, please contact the Library Director Michelle Rigual, 277-0678 or Assistant Director Sherri Thomas, 277-2228.
Library support of law faculty members in 2014-15 included:
- 350 items processed and placed on course reserve for 61 law classes,
- 150 law faculty reference requests answered at the Reference Desk,
- 210 document delivery requests filled,
- 86 research requests completed,
- 4 training sessions provided for faculty RAs,
- 3 new/returning faculty orientation sessions held,
- 5 one-on-one database/research training sessions,
- 31 papers submitted to SSRN,
- 5 issues of UNM School of Law Legal Studies Research Paper Series edited and distributed within SSRN’s Legal Scholarship Network.
For additional information please see the UNM Faculty Quick Guide to Library Services.