See Something? Say Something!
For food or drink spills, equipment malfunctions, or anything else that doesn’t seem right, please either notify the Circulation Desk or use the Maintenance Request Form.
The Library features a dedicated reading room for the convenience and comfort of guests. It contains the pro se collection, guest study carrels, lockers, and a community bulletin board.
Pro Se Collection
People representing themselves in a court proceeding without the assistance of a lawyer are called pro se litigants. To support pro se litigants, the Library maintains a special and separate collection of material that includes the New Mexico Statutes, New Mexico Digest, and New Mexico Reports as well as guides and handbooks written especially for the non-lawyer.
Several secure lockers are available free of charge for day use. Lockers are emptied each night and removed items are placed in the lost and found.
Community Bulletin Board
The Library provides a community bulletin board for use on a self-serve basis. Posting of notices does not indicate the Library's endorsement of the ideas, issues or events promoted.
- All notices posted on the community bulletin board must contain the name and contact information of the sponsoring agency and/or its authorized representative
- One notice per event or issue is permitted
- Notices will be removed when they are no longer timely or when space is required for more current items
- The Library assumes no responsibility for the preservation or protection of any materials posted
- In fairness to the numerous community groups, the Library may control the frequency with which notices may be posted by the same organization
Posting information that violates the Library Code of Conduct is prohibited.