Computers & Technology
The Law Library's computer lab, printing, and other technology support law students in and outside of the classroom.
The Library Computer Lab is located upstairs from the reference desk in room 3313 and is accessible 24/7.
The lab is equipped with six PCs, two of which offer Adobe Acrobat.
Support: Report problems in the computer lab as follows:
- Paper & toner: Circulation Desk (downstairs). After hours email the IT Helpdesk.
- PCs/SOL printers/network: Email the IT Helpdesk.
- Lexis printer: Email the Lexis student reps.
- Wepa printer: Email Wēpa or 1-800-675-7639 (5 a.m.-5 p.m. MST).
Law students receive a 625-page printing credit each semester from the Law School.
To access the free copies, send jobs to the UNM School of Law Printer. Login to the printer using the last 4 digits of your Banner ID and the first 2 letters of your last name.
LexisNexis provides a dedicated printer for unlimited free printing of documents from its database.
A UNM Wepa Print Station provides pay per use printing and copying with many delivery options.
Scanning and Copying: The UNM School of Law Printer is a multi-function device that also allows you to scan to email and photocopy.
The following technology is available in the Library:
- A 50" monitor with instructions for connection to portable devices is available in the collaborative zone; cables and adapters may be checked out at the Circulation Desk
- Free scanning to email is available on the multi-function devices located across from the Circulation Desk and on the upper floor
- Print release stations are located just inside the Library’s front doors and on the lower floor
- VCRs and DVD players with monitors are available in the study rooms and headphones and audiocassette players are available at the Circulation Desk so that media on older formats continue to be accessible.
- A microform reader-printer is located on the upper floor and can print both microfilm and microfiche. For assistance with the reader-printer, please ask at the Circulation Desk.
- A secure shredder box for student print materials is housed at the Circulation Desk